Sunday, December 28, 2008,6:53 AM
I don't know if I'll marry again: Reese

Reese Witherspoon, who is divorced from actor husband Ryan Phillipe, has said that she''s not sure she will marry again.


Reese, who is currently dating Hollywood actor Jake Gyllenhaal, divorced husband Phillipe after he was romantically linked to Hollywood actress Abbie Cornish.

"At the moment, I am not far enough out of being married to think about doing it again," The Daily Telegraph Newspaper quoted Reese, as telling The Daily Mail.

The Man In The Moon actress stated that her daughter Ava with ex-husband Ryan Phillipe is her major priority.

"Being a parent. I wanted a family, but before I had kids I'd never held a baby. I'd never even done any babysitting. So the first time I held Ava was the first time I'd ever held a baby in my life.

“There''s the fear of not being a good mum. Now I just try not to look too far into the future. I try to take it day by day. It gets terrifying if you look at the big picture, so I try to keep it simple,” Witherspoon said.

Labels:

 
posted by Welcome To Funny Pic World | Permalink |


0 Comments: