Monday, April 21, 2008,4:38 AM
Desperate measures

Scottish actor Ewan McGregor was so desperate to land his second movie role that he agreed to pose nude and be covered in paint for the The Pillow Book in 1996. McGregor let acclaimed director Peter Greenway shoot him fully nude with Chinese writing all over his body just so that he could make it in Hollywood, contactmusic.com reports. He recounts Greenway’s requests, “He said, ‘Would you be prepared (to be) naked and (allow) us to shoot any part of your naked body?’ ... And I said, ‘Yes’ so I got the job. I had to have all of this Chinese, beautiful calligraphy painted all over my body and I’d come in at four in the morning. So I’d lie down and fall asleep and they’d paint my front.”

Labels: ,

 
posted by Welcome To Funny Pic World | Permalink |


0 Comments: